Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Warning: Self-pity downer post - read only after prozac or whatever the cool new drug is

I am having a mental fucking breakdown, I kid you not. All I have done is blubber for the past day or so because of all of this shit. Today took the frigging cake though. Yesterday I told my one co-boss I had this offer and she said without hesitation "go for it, I'll support you in whatever you do" and a couple other people I told said the same thing, so that got me on an even keel. They also fired the boss in Saskatoon for no reason yesterday, so that backed up my decision. Then today, I finally saw Sharon and she was devistated as I said, and it just got worse. She started saying she'd leave then because there is nothing there for her now and then throughout the day she didn't even like speak to me and totally turned it around and so that upset me even more and then I told my other co-boss who said not to go and all will be fine, and that pissed me off more because I feel guilt trips and I mean, I am fucking mourning like I lost a loved one, and while I am praying I get a leave of absence granted, I might not, so I am a fucking wreck, and so this shit I don't need. So then I come home all upset and then Rachel gets all upset and she's asking why I am second guessing and whatever, but it's true, I don't WANT to leave, but I have to, hopefully just for the year. I need to do this. Case closed... but it doesn't make it any easier and I can't stop blubbering - if someone mentions it, I can't speak. It's hideous... Oh I just hate everybody and everything and want the motherfucking world to go away.....
Ok, vent over - tomorrow's another day. If it's like today, look the fuck out because I'll be requesting meds from all you medicated ones through the mail - Sharon is my connection for tranquilizers now, but since she hates me, I'll have to buy them off the street people outside my office or something....
Anyway, I am miserable and this too shall pass sooner or later (I dunno, maybe in August sometime...lol) so I am pulling a Rosie and pulling the comments on this because if I had to read well-wishes, well, it would send me over the edge.
LOLOL, oh I feel better already - I can only be pathetic to a certain extent until it just gets ridiculous....
Until Tomorrow,
JT
p.s. Oh, remind me to blog about how we had to say goodbye to our friends last night who are moving back to West Virginia, and in my emotional state, I couldn't speak when we hugged goodbye and I had to pretend to bend down and pet the dog to buy composure time... Let me tell ya, I am a laugh riot this week...