Friday, June 03, 2005

Ah, YOU think of the damn title for once....

Yo yo yo yo homies. What up? What in the hell is wrong with the internet tonight? Any website I visit, it's hit or miss if it will actually OPEN. I just posted this damn comment to Roxanne but it won't post it, and just says it can't find the server. How stupid is that? So Roxanne, I guess to give you the Coles Notes version, you aren't dying, Def Leppard rock - Pyromania is the album of grade 8, and Hysteria is the album of grade 12 for me. Memories... sweet memories....
So again, this should be short. I am all stuffed up and it was a long frigging day. I went to the cancer walk for a while tonight, but they had to do it indoors because of the rain, so it really sucks. I am not going to that memorial service in Regina tomorrow either. It would just be too long a day.
So anyway, I still feel like driving to Saskatoon tomorrow to go to Costco. It's just a little over an hour, but Rachel doesn't seem all gung-ho. Ah, we'll see. I just feel like doing something. I feel cooped up, and I don't know why. I also want to to Old Navy and go look for some shorts, if fucking summer ever arrives. I mean, we've had more rain than the coast. I've lost 18 lbs thus far, btw. But, don't all whoo hooo it, because it's like taking a glass of water out of the ocean. But just so ya know.
Oh, so anyway, my little Margo seems to be quite happy in this new relationship. I am so excited for her. I had to laugh at the comments to my last post. The thought of Roxanne making pork chops for years and her hubby not saying anything is priceless. I didn't mean let it go on for years, but you know how it is - you don't want to unintentially offend. I remember going out for pizza with Rach when we first started dating. She had told me she was a semi veggie, and it's true, she doesn't really eat much meat. However, when she said she didn't eat meat, I took it to mean that she was some veggie freak, and so we went out for pizza and I ordered this veggie pizza which was so fucking gross, and we were both piling shit up on our plate because we didn't like half the veggies on this thing, and it wasn't until later that I clued in that she wasn't some diehard veggie fanatic.
Roxanne also commented on the naked thing - I'm sorry, but with a 4 year old and a 2 year old around, ain't no way it's gonna happen here spontaneously anymore. I was trying to, well, to put it delicately, poop yesterday, and I had one kid trying to hula hoop in the bathroom with me, and another barging in saying "pooping daddy?" All I wanted to do was finish reading the fucking newspaper. Oh well, remind me of my complaining 10 years from now when they don't want to be seen with me.
Oh, speaking of sex, we heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time today! It always makes me sorta weepy. I just a fucking useless marshmallow. So, 16 weeks down, 24 more to go!
OOh, I hate to cut this short, but Black Christmas is on now, and I love that movie - scares the fucking shit out of me. Gotta see it peoples. Hey, let me leave you with a question: Does it not creep anyone out that Tom Cruise is dating Katie Holmes? He looks like her fucking father. That would be like me and Debbie Reynold's hooking up. Also, I think he is gay. I think all those Scientologists are, and they hook up with these other gay scientologists, or, in the case of Katie Holmes, they cast some spell on these partners and make them pretend the relationship is real. Oh, and since we are on the celeb thing, why would you fuck around on Jennifer Aniston with Angelina Jolie - she's one crazy-ass motherfucker. I mean, she carried a vial of Billy Bob's blood around her neck. She was married to that hillbilly. Do you need any more indications that she is crazy? Sorry, just was looking at an US magazine tonight, so that's where all that is coming from (or as my aunt calls it - U.S.)
Ok, I must go watch my scary show.
xo
JT
So, I will talk to y'all tomorrow.
JT

2 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how long were you at the Relay for? Did you see the luminaries ?
Get your sod all laid?
Congrats on the 18lbs, that is awesome. Don't make it sound like its nothing buddy, cause its great.

I totally agree about Tom, I think his relationship is freaky, and I think he is gay.
Even though I love Angelina, she is a weird duck and I think jennifer was way better for Brad.

Have a good trip to stoon, I know you will go. Have fun at old navy and don't spend too much money at costco..

Ciao
M

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Cruise is creepy. I used to love him but he is just getting weirder and weirder. Did you hear how pissed off Brooke Sheilds is in regards to his anti-depressant comments? He'd better watch it, she's about a foot and a half taller than he is! He's on Oprah being all "I love Katie" um, hello loser, you are having a mid-life crisis! And I agree about the Angelina/Jennifer thing, there is a phone interview with Jen on Oprah.com (when Friends ended) and Oprah asked her about "Brad being the hottest man in America" and Jen said "Oh he doesn't get away with that shit in this house!" That made me love her! Just goes to show though that no matter how "Beautiful" someone is, there is someone else who is sick of putting up with their shit!
Good job on the 18 lbs. JT everyone has to start somewhere! Keep doing whatever you're doing!
Thanks for the "not dying" vote of confidence. My logical mind knows I will survive, the other part of my brain is what needs the help!
I thought it was my computer but maybe it is the damn internet!?! I've noticed a major slow-down, pages not loading etc. Hm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home