Saturday, June 11, 2005

A p.s. to the week that was

P.S. to the last long, rambly post - amidst all the melancholy and introspection and promise to be a better person after the funeral this week, today Sharon and I were going through the Tim Horton's drive thru and we saw this woman we didn't know the name of, but who used to work by us and who is really nice. Well, I said "there's that woman who's really nice who used to work by us" and she said "yeah, what IS her name?" and then she said "she sure has big teeth" to which i replied "yes, they sure are huge" and then silence for a minute, and then Sharon came back with "hmm... bitch could mow a lawn with those things." And then we laughed for approximately, oh, 3 blocks....
Ah, well... baby steps....

2 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!My sister always says "More teeth than a retarded horse" which I think is the funniest thing...

Glad to see you were able to squeeze in a post! You weren't kidding when you said you were having a week from hell! Glad to hear that in spite of all of that, you are still able to be yourself.

I hope your family is feeling better, the only thing worse than having sick kids is when you have sick kids and you are sick too! It sucks!

I'm going to have a garage sale too but the thing is, I haven't a clue what to price things, since I never go to garage sales. I would like to just give all this shit away, just to get it out of my life...how much did you make? Was it worth it?

 
At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL,, Baby steps.. thats all that matters..

Margo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home