Saturday, February 14, 2009

1:00 in the morning so no time to really blog. Just watching American Idol from the other night. I don't have time to blog the whole thing from yesterday, but hopefully tomorrow night! Anyway, now my tub is leaking into my basement and I don't know why - it's the drain, somehow, but I don't know..... why can't things just be fine for once? Fuck, I know we could be living in a field battling locusts, but still - I just want to sit around playing wii. I just discovered that you can download games. I didnt know that I could do that or that I could get Super Mario 3!!!!!!! I am almost shitting myself. I gots to gets me to the store tomorrow to get a points card.
A friend of ours who moved to the Camrose area this fall sent us a care package of Ikea meatball sauce today. How fucking sweet is that?
Anyway, I'll fill u all in on the family drama tomorrow. Have a good weekend.
JT

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Rox said...

Margo's going to kill you for all these transparent dangling carrots, you know.

Call a plumber. Seriously, don't kill yourself over it.

How do you download SM3? I loved that game! Derwood and I used to sit around and play that on the SN back before we had chitlins!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home