Thursday, February 12, 2009

yo yo mama

What a fucking fucked up day. Seriously, fucked up to the max, as Josie Cotton and gang would have said 25 years ago, on their way to the Galleria for leg warmers and a Tab. Long story I won't get into here, but some family shit is going on, and someone feels I have been too harsh with someone and is devastated, and it just gets stupider, so whatever. Our friends Sebastian and.... fuck if I remember what the hell I called her on here - let's call her Dorothy, just because - also are having a fucked up week and we are babysitting for them today and tomorrow because there is drama in their babysitter world, so after work we all sat around and said "LETS GET DRUNK!" but alas, that can't really happen when you have a bunch of little people. Of course, that isn't stopping me from enjoying a tupperware glass of wine now, but every sip I take reminds me of my diet failing. I was so fucking hot looking at Xmas, and now the pants are getting tight. I need to get back to it asap, but it's been one of those weeks, so let me eat and drink all I want.
Anyway, the wife is up now, so we will watch survivor. I'll finish this later.
peace out, dudes.

2 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please fill us in on the drama.. if not here where??

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Rox said...

A Tupperware cup full of wine?!?!?!

I like the way you roll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home