Monday, November 24, 2008

fucking kate bush knows how to drag you down

Well I finally had to do it - I've avoided listening to this song for the past 3 months, but tonight I just couldn't keep the sadness down and had to listen to this. When my mom was dying, this song went through my head over and over until I thought I was going to scream. Tonight I finally got the balls to listen to it, cried hard, and as horrible as it was, it's theraputic. Watch it if you want to bum yourself out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm901CXujEg

4 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Rox said...

I do the same thing, listen to the sad songs to bring the feelings up. It's okay. Everybody needs to let it out once in a while. (((Hugs)))

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Devo said...

Kate is so amazing. I have always loved her, her voice is just so heart wrenching, and that is one of the best songs of all time. I'm glad it felt good to purge it out. Mom's hugging you while you do that, you know that right?

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Oh my goodness....I just had an ugly cry! Kate Bush is amazing...her voice is beautiful. How are you doing these days? I went through a few good weeks of dark times, but feel way better. I sure hope you can enjoy the holidays. Does it seem surreal to you still? Sometimes I think that my dad's just going to walk through the door...fuck...
okay...my mood has gone to good to bad in a matter of a song!!
btw, how are your kids handling things?

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

^^^
good weeks of dark times...isn' that an oxymoron?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home