Thursday, January 14, 2021

 So, where was I?

Oh there's so much to fill in, but I am going to fill in the gaps as time goes on, if I keep writing this.  I don't know, I feel compelled to blog again, even if it's just as a diary or to talk to myself or to remind myself years later what I watched on tv back in the day.  The only thing I will say is that in one of my last posts that I didn't finish, I wrote memories about a girl who I went to elementary school with, and I have to say that I found her on FB a few years ago, and, wait for it:  she lives in her parents' old house.  Oh, I'll finish that story later. Anyway, I've been working from home for 10 months now, and it's apparent I still will be for probably another 3 or 4 months at least, so I thought I could probably throw the blog back into the mix since I'm starting to get a bit squirelly with so little human interaction.  

Anyway, last night was a blizzard like a motherfucker here.  Freezing rain for three hours and then heavy winds and snow, so it looks like I will be out shovelling the heart-attack grade snow unless I can convince my son to do it - I just have to think of the appropriate bribe.  Yes, when you get to kid number 4, you do those kinds of things, let's be honest here.  

I've got new aches and pains since the last time we talked.  I've got something called "trigger finger" in my right hand fuck-you finger, and it's painful and I can't bend it or it locks into place, and who knew getting old would be so much fun?  

Ok, I got a meeting in 5 minutes, so I'll write more in a bit.

Love and other indoor sports,


JT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home