Thursday, January 07, 2016

Out of date technology fucks with everything!

Well for fuck's sake, motherfuckers, I had fully intended on blowing your crazy minds tonight by blogging.  However, apparently, my browser was slightly too frigging old and after 40 minutes of trying to get around it, I had to download google chrome, and now it's like after midnight and I have to be up in 7 hours and I still have to make one kid's lunch and wash some frigging clothes, so I'll save my blog update for tomorrow. But please know I did try, motherfuckers.
Love and other indoor sports,
JT

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous James said...

Ffs JT, you're averaging one post per year now and you blow your wad already this year with less than 100 words? Is this a new trend? Do we have to wait until 2017 for a tediously verbose essay of 30 or 40 words? JK, Lol, glad to see you're still here, hope all is well.

 
At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Chaka Khan said...

Way to blow yer wad, dude!
LLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home