Sunday, June 12, 2005

Girth - the dirty word

Ok, seriously only have 3 sentences in me - went fishing as planned, and my brother in law caught a stugeon that measured 5 ft 2inches, and was 24 inches in girth - unbelievable. Oh man, I can't believe I used the word girth - it sounds like I am talking dirty! I feel like I should be saying "You think THAT girth is impressive, you should check THIS out!" LOL, sorry, I am pure trash.
Anyway, enjoy the pics - I'll post tomorrow - all my online time was taken up by trying to figure out how to use the damn picture posting thing.
Have a good Monday everyone!
xo
JT

2 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! Your girls are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Cheers!

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD! I am 5'2"!!!!! You caught a fish as big as me! I don't have a 24" girth though! hahah!
Nice pics! I wish I could figure out how to post some...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home